Friday, June 25, 2010

Lisa Jackson



Title                       :   Enchantress
Author                  : Lisa Jackson
Condition            :8/10
Status                   : SOLD to Sarah

Owner                 : Readers Wonderland


Originally published under the pseudonym Susan Lynn Crose, one of Jackson's most sizzling novels is now back in print. The mystical Morgana predicts that a dark rider will bring death to her ancestral home unless she finds a way to change destiny. Reissue.

Dear Reader,
"Enchantress" is a special book to me as it allowed me my first glimpse into the beauty of medieval Wales. With this book I created a very magical place -- my own unique world of castles, dark heroes, strong women, fleet horses, and rumors of curses. I found the experience fascinating. Writing the book consumed me.
The heroine, Morgana of Llanwynn, is a beautiful, headstrong girl whom many consider a sorceress. She's known to see into the future, a gift she considers a curse. One night when the moon is high and the mist rises off the sea, Morgana experiences a vision of darkness and deceit. She sees a dark and deadly warrior appear and hears the omen rushing in her ears: There will be death. It comes to the house of Wenlock from the North.
Days later, Garrick of Abergwynn, the dark lord of a vast castle to the north and the embodiment of the fierce warrior appears. Seductive and brooding, he demands that Morgana help him locate his missing son.
Morgana is loath to trust this destroyer from the north...and yet she finds it impossible to resist him.
"Enchantress" is a story close to my heart, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.
-- Lisa Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment